Bangladesh Society of General Physicians and Daffodil International University jointly organizes “Certificate Course in General Practice”
Course duration: 3 months
Mode of class: Online classes for covid situation, 2 days a week (Thursday and Friday). Classes will begin at 9:30 p.m. Each class will be 2 hours.
Course fees: 12000 BDT
Why you should take this course?
1) In our medical education system, there is no training for the GPs. This course will mainly teach the practical aspects of chamber practice.
2) For the very first time in our country we started working with the GP practice, GP model and GP training. So far, more than 8,000 doctors have been trained.
3) We have expert faculty members for GP related teaching who have been providing GP training for 3 years.
4) All GP related subjects will be taught in this course – Medicine, Surgery, Gynecology, Pediatrics, Dermatology, ENT, Ophthalmology, Psychiatry, Basic ECG, X-ray and Ultrasonography.
5) After successfully completing this course, you will be able to start the chamber fearlessly and confidently.
6) At the end of the course, certificates will be awarded by the Bangladesh Society of General Physicians and Daffodil International University.